Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Adaptation and transformation

When life kicks you, do you lie down and close off or do you get back up stronger and wiser?
I was always of the opinion that the roadblocks and hardships placed in my path where put there for me to learn from and once I had I was a stronger and wiser woman.
We as human beings are blessed with many things, two being the ability to adapt and also to transform.
Adaptation is a powerful tool. Having the mindset to go with the flow and to learn from the knocks or blocks being placed in your way and rising up instead of being down trodden, has helped transform our planet through out our history.
Learning from our lessons and transforming ourselves to be better, stronger, wiser is an amazing gift we all possess but not everyone chooses to use.
Have you fortified your personal arsenal with these and other tools?
Are you a survivor or a victim?
We are incredibly lucky because regardless of our pasts at any time we can choose to take a stand and create a personal change within ourselves. We can go from being passive or being victimised to taking back our own power and taking strength from that to transform ourselves into being that person who we have admired who stands up and stands firm for what they believe in and shouts out loudly "enough"!
I believe that it is important to die with personal dignity intact than to live in continual shame. In another word I would rather stand for what I believe in than be bullied into living in silence as that would eat me up from inside and I would rather not be turned into a shadow of who I am. My internal warrior would not allow me to be a passive participant in my own life or in my part of this world.
Ask yourself " Am I adaptable to change and circumstance?" and also " Do I transform myself with each lesson learnt?"
Are you afraid to adapt and change or is it a natural thing for you to do?
I am a great believer in meditation and inner contemplation as I think being a fluid being allowing constant growth is part of my personal journey and meditation is a great tool to help give me both focus and also direction and understanding.
Take time to add this tool into your life as it will aid you in stilling the internal naysayers we all possess and help you in times when adaptation is needed in your life.

Affirm to yourself " I am fluid and open to adapting to my world and transforming myself as needed, with easy and grace"

See yourself as a butterfly. Going within to your cocoon (internal reflection) coming out as a moth ( learning new tools) and turning into a vibrant butterfly(mastering those tools) and flying free.

Have a vibrant and joyous day.
Namaste
Debra Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment